Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 8 - Whew!!

This first tag is dabber resist. Stamped with paint over sticky backed canvas. Remember I do not have but a few stains. It was fun to do and now I know how to use the sticky backed canvas! I bought the atg size to try it out and boy did I not use it correctly! Sure made it hard on myself! Anyhow the next one is actually the 3rd tag I made for that technique! Its crackle paint resist. I really didn't like the other two, but I kept them and put them on my ring. A reminder what not to do! I like the way this one came out but it took awhile to get there! Light color for the crackle and the right kind of stamp made the difference for me. The next one is dabber resist. It is actually grungeboard and rock candy crackle paint. I glued it onto the tag for life!! Hope you like these. Hugs to you all, Barb F

No comments: