Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fun Technique

This card is stamped and white heat embossed. You then color it with Prismacolor colored pencils. It really was fun and I just love how pretty it comes out! You saw a similar uncolored version of this card that I used for a condolence card. The stamp is probably my all time fav - a rubber, wood-mounted Hero arts stamp. This card is a standard A2 so that should give you an idea of size. I thought the bow a nice touch but it really isn't necessary. My lovely class is over except for the wrapup on Monday. I am sure going to  miss it. I am working on my next birthday card and it has a Magnolia image on it. Hugs to you all, Barb F

2 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Barb, your cards look great! I don't know why, but this is my favorite! Probably something to do with the way the colors pop on the black!!

EnblogSail said...

I agree... very pretty!
Caryl