Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 5 stuff Clean & Simple


For anyone who is taking this class, you knew I would do this technique! It is a wet distress ink. You actually wet the distress with pearl water before you put it on. Wonderful!! Jennifer McGuire of course!!! She is about the best in my opinion. So without anymore teases, here are two takes on the same technique.
This one with the white border is already in the mail as a condolence card. It is a separate piece as I wanted my edges to be defined. So I inked them. On the blue one, my image wasn't very visible, so I lightly inked over it with vintage photo. My message stamp is not in the best condition which accounts for its unreadability. This one is really shiny and I just love it! The first one was my first choice for that condolence card. I think it looked more professional. Oh well, we know its not! Love, love this technique. I will surely use it again! Hugs to you all, Barb F

1 comment:

Ellis said...

This is simply stunning Barb! =)
Hugs, Elenor