Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love all the images I used here. Just forgot to write the colors down. I have become a huge fan of Bildmalarna as it seems I can always find what I need for a card. Maybe because they are so varied and I bought a set? I have since watched a hair coloring video by Suzanne Dean and my hair will be better next time. That lady is a wonder! Hope you enjoy my card. Hugs, Barb F
By the way this is the last of what I managed to do in August so my next post might be a bit.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I adore this! Fantastic card!

Crazystamper said...

Very pretty card Barb! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.com

Nancy said...

What a pretty card - a lovely way to convey a sad message.

Anonymous said...

ahhh what a sweet card. beautifully colored! I would love to have this stamp!
I will have to look for it.
~Pam

Jean said...

Barb, this is such a sweet card. you did a really great job with your coloring ... love the flowers and this is such a wonderful sympathy card.. supurb job.

Unknown said...

Simply darling!! Pat Frank

Anonymous said...

adorable image Barb! love all the flowers!
I wish we didn't need this type of card!
Pam Going Postal

Anonymous said...

HI BARB.F
OH YOU DID IT AGain .this card is so cute.
love it .
warm hugs sandy.o