Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tilda on Bike

This card wass of course done for a couple of challenges and since one was color, I can tell you the colors wereB02, bv02, yg03 I also used booo and yg00, e11, e00 and r20. The last three are the ones I use for skin most all the time. I have a very unusual card that I am working on and hope to have it put together for you so I can enter it. I used very few copics on it. For those of you that are interested in what I am doing, I have found that the less copics I use, the better control I have over what color is going on the paper. I like using the same marker to make it darker. Hope you enjoy this card. I am showing the inside as I actually put something inside! I colored the outside with Tim Holtz distress inks. Something I do when I can't find a paper I like. Hugs, Barb F

6 comments:

Jean said...

I love your color combination.. Your flowers are wonderful.. love the paper and your layout is great. your coloring is gorgeous and the purple ribbon and bow sets the card off real nicely.. love the inside too.
Hugs, Jean

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Barb,
Another cute card. The purple bow adds a nice touch of color to the green of your card. I love the inside of your card. Very nice flowers.
hugs Marion

cabio's craft corner said...

Those are neat inked edges Barb and it is a cute and pretty card with fabulous color combo. Tilda is so adorable on this card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Candy said...

Very sweet card - love your colours. You must be one of the most productive card makers!!! :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sheri said...

One of my favorite Tildas. Beautiful card Barb!

Cami said...

A beautiful card, Barb! I love the colors and the background you did! Your coloring is fab and those flowers really pop up nicely! Hugs, Cami