Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Holiday start!

Thanksgiving is officially behind us. Ours was so nice, hope yours was also. I did promise you that I had another card to post. My daughters are born within a couple of days of each other but 4 years apart. So this card is for the one that loves dolphins. For a change, this card just fell in place. Lately I have felt a bit brain dead when it comes to cards, but this one was easy. I got on my gypsy and found the neat things I wanted to cut out. Colored one of my fav Tildas and it just went! Hope you enjoy it. I hope she did also! Here are the copics: R05, R27, R20, E37, E35, E33, E31, E29, E00, E11, W2, C1, Y23, Y17. Lots and lots of stickles!!!Just have to have three things - stickles, ribbon and flowers!! The words/flamingo are on the Life is a Beach cartridge from Cricut. I actually paper pieced Tilda's dress and flower. That is a first for me. I just thought that the paper I used was perfect! The clouds were actually cut out of another patterned  cardstock!

The dolphin is layered - I chose to make one of those silver glittered! Hugs to you all, Barb F
I am thankful I have so many followers and more keep joining (to my complete amazement!)

10 comments:

Sheri said...

What a fun card! I know she loved it

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love her gorgeous dress, grest job!
Hugs Julie P

ScrappySandie said...

What a lovely tropical card! Your paper-piecing turned out great! SS cute!

Danielle said...

Great job! Love the sparkly dolphin.

cathylynn said...

So cute and colorful! Great paper piecing too. I bet your daughter will treasure her card.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Sherry said...

Awesome card!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Barb, such a happy and full of sun card! Love Tilda's pretty dress. you did an awesome paper piecing. Beautiful!

cabio's craft corner said...

So fun and cheerful card. Love the colorful scheme on this one Barb :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Ellis said...

Very lovely card you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Laurie said...

I love her dress! This is one really cute card and so well put together to create something special! My sister is very lucky to get this one!!!