Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Scrapbook page

This one is from a Studio Calico sketch. I always wanted to try using a sketch and this is the one I chose. I found it on their blog. I am guessing that they put a new one on each week. I thought the sketch was really nice and it was quite a challenge for me. After I thought I was finished, but knew something wasn't right, I added ink drops, another sticker and a whole lot of other word stickers. I finally put it in my album - my absolute place - when its in the album, I have to know that page is done. Although I have been known to add stuff even after I put it in the album. Guess there is no absolute for me!
If you were interested in trying this one, here is a link to the sketch: http://www.studiocalico.com/blog/2014/3/16/sunday-sketch-emily
This photos is at least 12 yrs old. It was such a fun time for all of us. The colors are pretty subdued for me which added to the challenge. I also did quite a bit of journalling for me. I am not thrilled with how crooked I write and am thinking next time I have a lot to say, I will do it on the computer! Stick around as I have a few birthday cards for this month to post yet. Hugs to you all! Barb F

1 comment:

Ellis said...

Beautiful layout you made! =)
Hugs, Elenor