Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another card for challenges

I am not a purple person, not pink but this was part of a challenge as well as the sketch and a bunch of other thngs. Sorry I didn't pay any attention to which copics I used as I was preoccupied. I needed to forget everything and so I just colored - actually made 3 cards. I am going to separate them as I am greedy for comments! Promise to work on my header so my blog looks nice and is easier to see. I also showed the inside of the card that isn't a standup. I just had a ball with ink. Hugs, Barb F

4 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

This is precious, Barb! I think your purple looks super on Tilda's stockings and your pretty corner adornments. How pretty the inside of the card is...and the butterfly is a great touch!
Hugs,
Barb

Jean said...

I believe you did a perfect job with the purple and pink.. love the little butterflies and the edges added a little bonus. She is so adorable and your coloring is really great.
Hugs, Jean

Karen W said...

Barb - love all the cards you have done. Great job on all of them

Deb said...

Love all the cards Barb - my granddaughter is a 'purple person' and she would love this. As for your blog header, try resizing your photo in Microsoft Picture Manager to a smaller size and then replace it in your blog header. Let me know if it works.
Deb