Saturday, October 12, 2013

Distress Glitter

In real life, this looks like it was dusted with diamonds!! This is just a trash piece of a box cut out with the TH Sizzix steel rule die. I just can't bring myself to put that bird behind the cage.  This is the rock candy glitter. I am not a fan of glitter as it goes all over the place and its not worth the effort. BUT THIS GLITTER!!!! OMG!! It doesn't stray from where you are and even goes back in the jar nicely. I didn't have it on everything when I was done! I am truly in love - but it still will not replace stickles in my heart! I only bought the one kind (they do make colored distress glitter) as I didn't think I would like it, but I knew I would need to try it for the class. I love it to pieces! Colored my stuff with distress ink first.

No comments: